Beavertown Lupuloid IPA

This is my third review of a Beavertown beer. I will say that I am not sponsored or anything by them mainly because I don't have the following so they don't even know who I am! It's mainly because they are easily accessible and they are bloody good!

Here we go Lupuloid, IPA.

Poured into a glass it looks like a standard IPA in colour and the head it delivers. Smell is very tropical and hoppy which is a fantastic sign for a good strong IPA.


Beavertown Lupuloid in action!



On the first sip, I think 'WOW, what a beer'. It's seriously seriously good. It's hoppy and almost creamy, unsure if that's the most suitable word, I am going with it anyway! It packs a punch being 6.7% ABV so be careful on seasoning now we can have a BBQ!

Wasn't sure what to expect with this one and I am glad I got it. I will definitely buy this one again. Overall an 8.5/10. Go get it!

Comments