The first of what could be many

Firstly, thank you for finding or stumbling upon this post. I created this review and opinion page mainly due to boredom in UK lockdown due to COVID-19, I wanted to do something creative (if you can call it that) which is based off a passion of mine... Beer!

Now, when people say they love beer you often think of them nine pints deep, with some spillage down their front maybe even waiting in line for a late night kebab. This, I can assure you, is not the case. Nine pints would finish me off!

I enjoy beer after I play football or on a Friday evening after work and gym (yes, I am a gym goer! Means I earn my beer). I'd likely have a maximum of three of four at home, with pub visits being my 'session time'.

Later tonight I'll post my first review. These will be new and niche beers to me and different each time. I mainly like German lagers (helles over pilsner personally), IPAs and Pale Ales. Not massively into the 'dark side' like porters and stouts so there won't be many here. All beers will be reviewed with crisps because that's the right thing to do!

My reviews will not include beers that are 'every day' beers like Fosters, Carling and John Smiths. No one wants to read that... Surely!?

Until tonight, keep safe and stay inside.

Keep going NHS.

Comments